Monday, January 12, 2015

52 Lists, Week 2

Happy Monday! Welcome to my 52 Lists Project, wherein I feature one list every week for 2015. To join in with your own list, scroll down to the link at the bottom, print out your own list, and then share it however you wish!

Week 2: List Your Greatest Comforts
 Ahhh, comfort. After a long, stressful day at work or an exhausting argument with my mother, or a frustrating conversation with my sisters, sometimes the only thing I want to do is go home and indulge in one of my self-soothing methods, like a hot bath or a cup of tea. Here's my list of comfies:



~Gatsby kitten-cuddles ~Christmas food ~warm tea ~my Oma quilt ~candles

~saying the Rosary ~hot baths ~long, quiet, night drives ~knitting

~coffee ~coconut oil lotion ~rose gardens ~sunny spring walks ~pajamas

~Denny's with old friends ~jacaranda blooms ~hugs from just the right person ~bare feet

~getting letters ~someone else cooking for me ~listening to Bon Iver or The Weepies

~reading YA novels ~reading poetry ~Jane Austen ~audiobooks ~Harry Potter marathons

~Doctor Who reruns ~having houseplants ~going to church ~keeping a journal

~singing in the car ~giving gifts ~playing piano ~sewing ~fresh flowers
 
someday I will take not-terrible pictures

This list is far from exhaustive, but it's a good idea of the things that bring me comfort. What are the things that bring you comfort and solace? Let me know in comments or with your own list!


Hope you have a lovely Monday...

Love,

Willow

For more fun with 52 Lists, click down on "52 Lists" in the little categories section at the bottom of the post, and go over to Moorea Seal's site to see more!

Check out Moorea Seal's entire project at her blog below:
http://www.moorea-seal.com/p/52-lists.html   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day!