Monday, May 11, 2015

52 Lists, Week 19

Happy Monday! Welcome to my 52 Lists Project, wherein I feature one list every week for 2015. To join in with your own list, scroll down to the link at the bottom, print out your own list, and then share it however you wish!

Week 19: List the Things You Want to Be Known For
I had to think about this for quite some time, because I don't think about it very often. Sure, I think about what it would be like to be a famous actress or a Youtube star or something like that, but realistically I doubt I'll ever be anyone people talk about like that - and that's totally fine with me. But I thought about the kind of mark I want to leave on the world and in the wake of my grandfather's death, I'm thinking about how I'd like to be remembered someday:


  • my smile
  • my intelligence
  • my loving/nurturing/maternal nature
  • my great love of books and the written word
  • doing the things that frighten me - being brave
  • overcoming the stigma of my mental illness
  • gently evangelizing others by simply living my life
  • reforming Catholic religious education
  • loving Jesus, Our Lady, and the Church

This week, I will feel solid in my identity by...
making plans to celebrate my upcoming birthday.

 
It's short and simple. Really, I don't have any great aspirations or deep-seated longings to change the entire world. I'd like to change a small part of it, though, and maybe inspire a handful of people to love a little more.

What about you? What are the things you want to be recognized or known for? What kind of mark do you want to leave on the world? Let me know in comments or with a list of your own!


Love,

Willow

For more fun with 52 Lists, click down on "52 Lists" in the little categories section at the bottom of the post, and go over to Moorea Seal's site to see more!

Check out Moorea Seal's entire project at her blog below:
http://www.moorea-seal.com/p/52-lists.html  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day!